Make Windows XP Boot Faster – Top Tweaks Oldies but goodies
Although you should expect to wait for a few seconds for Windows XP to boot, if you have had it running for a while or just installed a fresh install and it seems to boot rather slowly. Its time for you to apply some old tricks once again making your PC roar to life again. There are several tweaks that help Windows XP get the bootup speed you want.
This tutorial explores how to put these techniques to work.
Other Tips Users have watched
- Enabling Remote Desktop from XP to Vista
- Windows Vista PowerToys – Tweaks from Microsoft TechNet
- Get Ubuntu (Linux) to look like OS X Leopard!
- Speed up your Windows Search
- Free Up windows resources which are slowing you down
- Customize Windows Send To (right click menu items)
- How to Change to Owner Name in Windows
- Customize your Windows Explorer View
- Disable User Account Control Popups
- Top 10 Free Downloads to improve and tweak your Windows Vista