Ubuntu Customization – Changing the Login theme
Customize easily your Ubuntu Login screen with different cool themes. The website to get the GDM Themes from is:
http://www.gnome-look.org then click on the GDM Themes link on the left to get a list of themes you can download.
This quick video tutorial shows you how to download and install a new theme
Other Tips Users have watched
- Ubuntu 8.04 – Hardy Heron New Features List
- Ubuntu 8.04 LTS – Upgrading to Hardy Heron
- Video Walkthroughs and tutorials of Ubuntu
- Get Ubuntu (Linux) to look like OS X Leopard!
- Ubuntu Advanced Desktop Effects
- Ubuntu PowerToys -with Ubuntu Tweak