Firefox 3 – Have you made the switch yet?
With the latest version now being official I installed Firefox 3 in windows along side version 2.x just incase.
In other words, I choose the custom install option when installing Firefox 3 and installed it into a separate directory on my Windows PC so that it would not overwrite version 2.x . That way I could compare side by side the results , differences and speed. My main concern are the security vulnerabilities and the consumption of memory that Firefox has. Other than that everything else about Firefox is superior to other browsers I have tried in the past.
Below is a walkthrough reviewing my first experience with Firefox 3 Final release.
Other Tips Users have watched
- Top 10 Free Downloads to improve and tweak your Windows Vista
- Memory Upgrade for Windows Vista
- Boot Up Windows Faster
- Enabling Remote Desktop from XP to Vista
- Free Windows Cursor Themes – with CursorFX 2.0
- Windows Vista PowerToys – Tweaks from Microsoft TechNet
- Get Ubuntu (Linux) to look like OS X Leopard!
- Speed up your Windows Search
- Free Up windows resources which are slowing you down
- Customize Windows Send To (right click menu items)
- How to Change to Owner Name in Windows
- Customize your Windows Explorer View
- Disable User Account Control Popups